Click HERE for a Registration Form/Flyer
150 yard swim in our indoor pool, 9 mile bike over hilly and scenic terrain, 3 mile run that is sure to have your hamstrings aching by the end! Begins and ends at the Ste. Genevieve Community Center.
- *Participants will start every ten seconds via serpentine swim staggered according to predicted 150 yard swim time.
- Packet Pick Up will start at 7:30 am.
- Participants are REQUIRED to wear a helmet and must bring their own bike and any other equipment needed to participate.
- Awards will be awarded to the top three in various age groups, and will take place half an hour after the final finisher.
- A confirmation email with more details will be sent prior to the race.
- Want to volunteer? Email email@example.com.
Want to learn how to “Train and Race Like a Pro?” Join Delbert Marriott, a former pro triathlete, at the Community Center on May 24th 6:30-8:00pm to learn about training, transitions, nutrition and more! And it’s free to racers! $5 Fee to NonRacers
Masterfully timed by SplitMaster Chip Timing
Registration accepted by mail or in person
P.O. Box 403, Ste. Genevieve MO, 63670.
Questions? Call 573.883.5244 or email firstname.lastname@example.org